Purchase a race membership and receive a P.R.O Pursuit LTD Speed Jersey with your purchase!
About the Membership:
The race program is for anyone who wants to race Ontario Cup road events and get better at team racing. The program is led by long-time cycling coach, Velonews contributor and host of the popular cycling podcast, “Fast Talk”, Trevor Connor. The year will kick off with team indoor training in January and February, with group sessions in person at WattsUp at Gears Leaside, as well as online on the Zwift platform. Throughout the season, there will be a variety of events including team rides, pre-race strategy sessions, and races. The program will also feature a couple of optional weekend camps that were a highlight of this past season.
About the Jersey:
Longer to-the-elbow sleeve length and P.R.O Aero fabric panels wrapping front to back over the shoulders brings aerodynamic speed to the Men's P.R.O. Pursuit Speed Jersey will satisfy any rider's need for speed.
- Aero material on sleeves and side body
- P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric on front
- Quick dry mesh on back for optimal venting
- Pattened aero speed sleeve construction
- Raw edge sleeve
- YKK 20” (medium) length invisible zipper
- Team approved 3 back pocket construction
- Elasticized gripper with silicone to keep hem in place